MHA’s 2021 Annual Conference will be a hybrid event, consisting of a small in-person gathering and a digital conference experience.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for the In-Person Event
What we’re doing for attendees:
- Will provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Taking social distancing precautions
- Sanitation stations available throughout event space
- Mask mandate for event
- Make requests of other attendees and have them sign waivers/declarations
- In the event of restricted safety guidelines, event will be fully virtual
- Generous refund policies
What we ask from attendees:
- Be vaccinated if eligible
- Get a COVID test before you travel if possible; if unable to get tested, please isolate for 10+ days
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign a COVID-19 safety acknowledgment
- If you have any COVID-like symptoms, have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled internationally within 14 days of the event, you will not be permitted to attend in-person
- Masks will be REQUIRED for all in-person functions. Violators will be asked to leave the event.
- Please understand there is risk involved when attending any in-person event
- Please note plans are subject to change and MHA will keep you updated
Each year, MHA's Annual Conference brings together affiliates, consumers, providers, family members, and advocates from across the country to talk about important and emerging mental health issues. Our 2021 Annual Conference: From Resiliency To Recovery brought remote and in-person attendees together through a unique hybrid model that provided access to transformative policy trends, proactive conversations, and key actionable takeaways. Tens of thousands of global attendees were able to connect with leaders across the mental health field.
Get ready for 2022, as we prepare to host one of our most ambitious experiences yet. Keep up to date by signing up for conference announcements, news, and surprises.
We can't wait to show you what we've got in store.