Webinar on Tardive Dyskinesia: Recent Developments
MHA Will Host a Webinar on Tardive Dyskinesia on Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Featured speakers include
- Dr. Christoph U. Correll, MD Professor of Psychiatry and Molecular Medicine, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- Patrick Hendry, Vice President of Peer Advocacy, Supports, and Services, Mental Health America
- Debbie Plotnick, Vice President of Mental Health and Systems Advocacy, Mental Health America
Please join us for an opportunity to engage in a discussion about tardive dyskinesia, symptoms management and treatment of tardive dyskinesia for individuals at risk and their caregivers.
When: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM ET/ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM PT
Why: Learn about recognizing symptoms, treatment, and barriers to awareness about Tardive Dyskinesia. If you are unable to attend the webinar, a recording will be uploaded to the MHA Webinar Webpage following the event.
Instructions to join the webinar: Register for the webinar by clicking here. About five minutes prior to the webinar start time, click this online webinar link, and follow the prompts. It is recommended to join your audio by dialing in, rather than using your microphone and speakers; however, both options are available. Google Chrome and Firefox are compatible browsers. Unfortunately, Safari is not supported.
- Register for the Webinar Prior to November 22
- Join the Online Webinar: Online Webinar Link: https://join.startmeeting.com/mha
- Dial Into the Conference (United States):
Phone Number: (701) 801-1211
Access Code: 808-178-774
International Dial-In Numbers: https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/mha#international