|Mental Health America of Abilene (MHAA) is dedicated to providing leadership and support for hope, recovery, and mental wellness for all.|
333 Orange Street (East door)
P.O. Box 7282
- Free peer-to-peer Bipolar-Depression Support Group
- Free peer-to-peer Chronic Pain and Depression Support Group
- Free peer-to-peer Open Support Group for those with mental illness who desire community
- Free peer-to-peer Schizophrenia Support Group
- Free support/information group for Family Members of people living with mental illness
- Free Certified Peer Specialist support
- Free Laughter Yoga
- Public educational and advocacy forums
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- … and more!
For upcoming events, please view the MHA Event Calendar.