ACA Enrollment for People with Serious Mental Illness, Substance Use Disorders, Criminal Justice Involvement, and Homelessness the third Mental Health America (MHA) national issue was held in Chicago, Illinois on July 29, 2013. The topic was explored by a panel of national and regional experts led by Shel Gross of MHA of Wisconsin, Regional Policy Council (RPC) Region 5 Director, Cathy Kunze, a leading mental health consumer advocate from Wisconsin; Ani Fete of the Washington, D.C., headquarters of Enroll America; and Bridget Keily from Treatment Alternatives for Safe Communities (TASC), based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Shel Gross, MHA of Wisconsin, presenting on the Promise of Health Care Reform for People with Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Cathy Kunze, Consumer Advocate
- Ani Fete, Enroll America, presenting on Connecting Americans with Health Coverage
- Bridget Keily, Treatment Alternatives for Safe Communities (TASC), presenting on Affordable Care Act & Justice Populations
- Jeffrey A. Coady, SAMHSA, presenting on Improving Enrollment for Mental Health Consumers
The Issue Forum was sponsored by Otsuka.