Like last year, the event will be presented in a hybrid format consisting of an in-person* event in Washington, DC, and a live-streamed virtual event for remote attendees.
Our keynote speaker lineup is in: Bassey Ikpi, New York Times best-selling author, Congressman Jamie Raskin (MD-8), Allison Schmitt, 10-time world champion swimming medalist, Kana Enomoto, Director of brain health for the McKinsey Health Institute, and Andy Grammer, multi-platinum pop artist.
*We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and at this time, vaccines will be required.
MHA’s 2021 Annual Conference will be a hybrid event, consisting of a small in-person gathering and a digital conference experience.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for the In-Person Event
What we’re doing for attendees:
- Will provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Taking social distancing precautions
- Sanitation stations available throughout event space
- Mask mandate for event
- Make requests of other attendees and have them sign waivers/declarations
- In the event of restricted safety guidelines, event will be fully virtual
- Generous refund policies
What we ask from attendees:
- Be vaccinated if eligible
- Get a COVID test before you travel if possible; if unable to get tested, please isolate for 10+ days
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign a COVID-19 safety acknowledgment
- If you have any COVID-like symptoms, have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled internationally within 14 days of the event, you will not be permitted to attend in-person
- Masks will be REQUIRED for all in-person functions. Violators will be asked to leave the event.
- Please understand there is risk involved when attending any in-person event
- Please note plans are subject to change and MHA will keep you updated
Mental Health America’s (MHA) 2022 Annual Conference, Forward Together: Recovery, Healing, Hope, will take place in Washington, DC from June 9-11, 2022. The event will bring together hundreds of MHA affiliates, peers, providers, government officials, media, and key stakeholders from across the country to explore the intersecting equity issues that exist in mental health. Learn more about the theme under the information tab.
Keep up to date by signing up for conference announcements, news, and surprises.
We can't wait to show you what we've got in store.