The 4th Regional Policy Issue Forum was held in Newark, NJ on Tuesday, November 26th.
- Dr. Mark Salzer, Temple Collaborative, presenting on Community Inclusion
- Dr. Ian Schaffer, Health First, presenting on Medical Necessity and Recovery Outcomes
- Peter Ashenden, Optum Health, presenting on Peer Specialists in the Healthcare Market
- April Velasco, HHS Regional Health Administrator, presenting on Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment
- Dennis O. Romero, MA, Reigonal Administrator, SAMHSA, presenting on Mental Health Parity Laws and Regulations
- Mady Chalk, Center for Policy Research and Analysis at Treatment Research Institute, presenting on Substance Use Treatment in the Public and Private Systems
- Sandy Forquer, OptumHealth SVP, Government Programs, presenting on Managed Care and Recovery